Our Offer for Innovation
We plan and develop innovative IT solutions for companies of any field, combining long-standing experience and deep knowledge of current technologies.
b! presents Na-If, an interactive multi-user and multi-touch platform, conceived and manufactured by the homonym company of CEIT Group SpA.
The concept that inspires Na-If is the more technology is less noticeable the more it is effective. The idea of “hiding” technology in everyday objects, like a table, a painting, a wall, makes them somehow alive”.
Na-If creates a new way to interact with information that engages the senses, improves collaboration and increases each user’s potential.
- Direct interaction: users can “grab” digital information with their hands, interacting with content spread across gestures and physical contact without the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Multi-touch: the interface is able to recognize multiple points of contact simultaneously, not only from one point like a traditional touch-screen, but is sensitive to touches coming from different points of the surface simultaneously.
- Object Recognition: the system is able to recognize and interact with everyday objects, equipped with NFC tags, simply by placing them on its surface or at a certain distance.
- Multi-User: Na-If allows more people to use the surface simultaneously, creating an innovative collaborative experience
- Network: Na-if systems are able to communicate each other and exchange documents, multimedia and any other information. Likewise, Na-If systems can communicate and exchange information with Smartphone and Tablet.
Product and services
- Man Machine Interfaces
- Social Tables
- Natural Interfaces, Na-If
- Electromedical Equipment Life Cycle’s Management System, GAEM
- Easy Facility Management System, e-FM
- Help Desk and IT Services Management – Axios